Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recipe: Noodles with roast vegetables and beef {Leftovers}


We had left over roast vegetables for our own dinner the other night and an idea sprung to my mind. Lately, my kids are a bit "funny" with their vegetables and that calls for other ways to include this important element into their main meals. Hence the birth of the previous two recipes that involves hidden vegetables in sauces!
 
With the sweetness of roast vegetables in mind, I mashed them up with a fork as much as I could and was thinking about another dish (which I will share when I make it) when I came up with this one. Have I lost you yet? Anyway, here goes:
 
Noodles with roasted vegetables and organic beef meatballs
(serves 2 toddlers)
 
1 cake of instant noodles, cooked in hot water for 3 minutes
Roasted vegetables, mashed up (I used pumpkin, sweet potato and carrot)
4 organic beef meatballs, cut up into little mouth sizes, pan fry
 
seasoning
2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. ketchup manis
1 tsp. chilli sauce
 
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Put everything together and divide them into two bowls!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment